Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Best Balloons!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Imagineit Events Ltd trading as Best Balloons (hereinafter referred to, as Best Balloons), Website, located at http://www.bestballoons.ie.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Best Balloons if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this Website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with, and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Best Balloons and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Best Balloons. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Best Balloons for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Best Balloons
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Best Balloons
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Best Balloons
- Redistribute content from Best Balloons
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Imagineit Events Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Imagineit Events Ltd. Trading as BestBalloons, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BestBalloons shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Best Balloon reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Best Balloons a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Best Balloons; (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Best Balloons logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
- The prices applicable are ex-works, and are those subsisting on the date of delivery, or as otherwise quoted to the Customer. All price lists and quotations are subject to alteration without notice.
- All prices quoted are subject to Value Added Tax at the standard rate as and when applicable.
- Orders are accepted subject to the availability of materials.
- If the availability of supplies is such that the requested delivery date by the Customer cannot be met, the Customer will be notified of the revised delivery date.
- Customer’s orders will not be accepted on a sale or return basis. A contract of sale shall be deemed to have been made between Best Balloons and the Customer upon Best Balloons acceptance of the Customer’s order.
- Payment for goods shall be due prior to Best Balloons shipping same goods. Credit customers will pay for goods within 30 days of the date of the relevant invoice unless otherwise specified by Best Balloons from time to time at their sole discretion. Payment shall be deemed not to have been made until cleared funds for the full amount have been received by Best Balloons.
- Any specified delivery dates are estimates only, and Best Balloons will not be liable for loss and damage (including but not limited to loss of profit and consequential loss) arising out of failure to meet those specified delivery dates.
- All claims for delivery shortages must be notified to Best Balloons by telephone within two days of delivery and confirmed in writing within 14 days of delivery.
Cancellations & Returns
- Any claims that the goods supplied by Best Balloons are not in accordance with the contract or are faulty shall be made by way of a written notice given to Best Balloons within 14 days after delivery of the goods, and thereafter the Customer shall provide all reasonable facilities for a proper investigation by Best Balloons or its agent of the alleged defect or complaint. In the absence of such notice within the said period, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract. Best Balloons shall have no liability whatsoever to the Customer in respect of the Goods notwithstanding that Best Balloons may have entered into discussion and/or negotiations with the Customer in reference to the goods.
- If, after the receipt of the written notice and the conduct of investigation referred to in clause 1. above, the goods are found to be faulty or are not in accordance with the contract or if there has been a warehouse/administration error on the part of Best Balloons, the Customer shall be entitled to return such goods and a full credit in relation to such goods.
Retention of Title
1 All risk of loss and damage to the goods shall pass to the Customer immediately on delivery of the goods to the Customer or to its agent (or immediately prior to loading where the goods are being collected by the Customer or its agent from Best Balloons premises).
- Ownership of the goods shall remain with Best Balloons despite possession of the goods and risk passing to the Customer.
- Best Balloons shall be entitled to the price of the goods notwithstanding its continuing ownership.
- Ownership of the goods shall only be transferred to the Customer when:
4.1 the full purchase price of the goods has been received by Best Balloons in cash or cleared funds.
4.2 all debts owed by the Customer to Best Balloons have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds.
- The Customer shall possess the goods as bailee only. It shall do nothing inconsistent with Best Balloons ownership and shall store the goods separate from those of the Customer in a safe and proper manner and in such a way as to ensure that they are clearly and readily identifiable as the property of Best Balloons.
- The Customer may fill any balloons forming part of the goods with air helium or other gases, but the ownership of the inflated balloons will nevertheless remain with Best Balloons, and any rights of the Customer in those gases shall pass to Best Balloons
- Until the ownership of the goods has passed from Best Balloons, the Customer irrevocably authorises Best Balloons to enter upon the premises of the Customer or of any third party where the goods might be stored with such transport as may be necessary and to repossess the goods or any of them.
- If any provision or part-provision of this clause is void, voidable or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the other provisions of this clause and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain binding and enforceable.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Irish law, and the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Our Contact Details
The full name of our Company is Imagineit Events Ltd.
Address: Unit 8, Ashbourne Manufacturing Park, Ashbourne Co. Meath