1. Take the puzzle-like pieces, and lay them out in the appropriate order according to the picture on the instructions.
2. Glue the parts together (Leave the bottom plate, which serves as the base, detached from the number for the moment) using a low temperature “Cool Melt” glue gun. Take care that glue is not too hot as it could melt the polystyrene.
3. Place the number on a flat surface (this will ensure that the corrugated cardboard is glued evenly on all sides) next glue the corrugated cardboard to the edge of the back wall. Glue the cardboard in such a way that smooth/flat side is facing outside, and corrugated side is facing inside. Begin at the bottom edge of one side of the decorations frame, and end at the bottom edge of the other side. Glue only short lengths of cardboard at the time, and make sure that the glue has sufficiently dried, then continue to glue the next stretch of cardboard. Keep this way until you have glued the cardboard sidewall to the whole top and side edges of the back wall. Once you get to the other side of the base, remove the excess length of cardboard using scissors.
4. Next glue the bottom polystyrene plate which serves as the base of the decoration frame. Glue the loose side of corrugated cardboard to the base.
5. Once the decoration frame is assembled, it can be filled with balloons of different sizes and colours. Balloons can be attached to the frame using Balloon Sticky Dots, double-sided adhesive tape or a low-temperature glue gun.